About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

12.09.2010

Maybe weekly blogging will work for me.  I keep editing my post, adding pictures, then opting for the pictureless post.  Every now and then my spacebar stops working.  I am...I have to get a new computer for school.  Still deciding on what type, right now the answer is an apple lap top, so I can link it with the desk top at work. . .and Apples are better.

I've noticed lately that the things that move me emotionally are always people in groups.  People who belong.  people who used to be alone. The finding of purpose.  Notifying people of their importance.  That commercial "There are billions of people in the world. . .but only one dad."   Sing Off.  The scene where Kurt finds people who are like him.  And the list is incomplete with out The Doctor.  I could devote a blog (maybe) to The Doctor, so I'll try to refrain from sharing all my thoughts, and let you find the (not a) man for yourself.

I'm missing making music with people, or even alone.  I've gotten out of the habit of practicing, or even keeping my instruments in repair.  Money has been so tight lately, I've gone ahead and gotten the highest amount of grants/loans from ECU for this semester, so in the spring...It will be better?   Assuming I don't go crazy and spend it on everything. Like a computer.  And a Wii.  And fixing my car. And books.  Ugh, textbooks.  Why can't people write novels that include the same information as a text book?

Moving on the 16th.  So excited.   I will have...closet space.  mmm...

No comments: