About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

5.31.2011

I just remembered my resolutions:


Blogging is important, it's on my list of important things for this year. 
1)  Knit 12 sweaters  (It's at 11 sweaters, perhaps I was a little ambitious, I think I will accept 4 sweaters)
2)  Journal every day  (bahaha... Yeah that's not happening)
3)  Blog once a week  (Also not happening)
4)  Knit 6 pairs of socks  (four...  I'm happy with four, but wouldn't mind making some more)
5)  Knit/create all my presents  (this goal is too vague I'm skipping it)
6)  Plant and tend a garden (...Some attempt, bought seeds, have plants to start, but...I think the plants are dead already)
7)  Write 52+ thank you notes/letters (the idea was to write one every day, I think I've got... 49 to write)
8)  Receive a grade of B or higher in all classes  (nope,  changing goal)8) End year with a 3.0 GPA9)  Eat on a regular schedule (Doing very well on this, probably too well, I need to...eat better, which I'll keep in this one)
10) At least one chocolate party every month, the first 6 months   (quit the chocolate)
11)  drastically reduce amount of yarn in my house, by knitting and gifting.  ( Doing so much better!  I've used 4 or 5 skeins working on a "scrap" blanket)


I have two sweaters on my needles.  I took a better picture of it.  Let's see if I can get the picture on my computer, and then get it on this blog. 
There we go.  Not a bad picture, a little dark, but the image is pretty clear, I got a closer up and clearer picture.  Also: Cute baby picture:

Edit: Just realized that I posted a picture of the same sweater... with about the same amount done.  Oh well, I'll keep working on that.

No comments: