About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

7.18.2012

I can't do without...

- Netflix
I've tried.  I have so far ended up spending lots of money on Redbox and various other "cheap" alternatives.

- ice cream
    to the point that I have never tried.


But these are things that are going to have to leave me this month.  Tis a sad sad day.  No more instant watch, and no more late night runs for ice cream, milkshakes...   Not that I wouldn't partake it if was offered to me, ice cream...not the ice cream run.

   Trying to see this as a challenge, instead of a punishment.  My inability to sustain the amount of spending I'm currently at means that I need to take significant cuts, -- as well as needing to seek out ways to add to the income.  --



Other updates:

-taken 3 loads of this, that, and the other things for yard sale, either to the house, or to a car that was going to the house.  This has included: some of my grandmother's yarn and needles, some of my own yarn, and a decent amount of clothes.-Did I tell you, I got some yarn-y things out of my house?   Not a tear was shed.  Not a tear.

-I've started a beautiful pair of socks....4 times.  The color-work is never in the colors I want it to be.   but I think I've finally settled on black and blue....  We'll see how it goes.   (Also, despite wanting to add to my income, I have failed repeatedly to complete what others have requested and are willing to pay for...)

-In other news, this is the first day that I didn't nap...in two weeks-ish.  Annnnd....I can't sleep.

No comments: