About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

7.11.2012

Something Remarkable

'The only thing you have to do to blog, is something remarkable, and then tell people about it.'
My remarkable thing?   Paring down, minimizing, and the various knitting projects.

I have a town house full of things, I could blame my house mate for some of it, but really she only owns a few things in the shared space, other than her art things.  She's generally fantastic, she even says thank you when I wash some dishes (not even all the dishes).


Although I was already starting to pare down -- my car has been full of this and that for a few weeks now -- a recent financial change has forced it more upon me.  I've been trying to sell this and that, extra dresses and shoes, taking old tvs and printers to Trade It...and now I'm prepping for a yard sale.  I plan on taking over my parents' yard in a couple weeks.


Not sure where to start, but I'm starting.  Getting rid of a few things makes it easier to get rid of more things.  I'm looking forward to looking around and loving everything I see, instead of kind of enjoying most of the things.

No comments: