About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

12.05.2012

Recently a friend let me into the inner place where the ideas come from.  We shared books.

Recently I have been an aromantic. Not sure if that phase is going to be over any time soon...

I have some pretty serious squishes right now (...kiiiiind of like a friend-crush? a comic to help explain:

)



There has been some interesting debates among my friends....
really
sometimes they're interesting
and sometimes it's just the same conversation

over and over.


I've been knitting a lot, but I don't have any new pictures. 
I have 16 projects that are assigned for me, trying to get them knocked out while it's still cold.
Minus 3 of them.
So...
13.
Oh wait. I forgot a pair of socks.
and a scarf
and a hat....
all promised from a year ... or more...ago.  
so...
16 again.... 19 total.






No comments: