About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

12.12.2012

Gosie & Shot

Found this in my journal from August of this year.





This story was transcribed by me, written by little man E.



Maybe one day you and me can ride on my horses, Gosie and Shot.   They're at my barn; it's by the construction trucks.  We'll say "Faster! FASTER!"
   (I didn't tell Papa about my horses...or my cowboy outfits.)

  Sometimes my horses squeak, but not oftenly.  When they do it's a very loud squeak.

I have a mommy horse too, it's a mare.  AND I have a baby horse named Joshie.  


[I have a lot of horses; Gosie, Shot, Joshie, Dashie...a very small horse, he's a pony....I have a lot more ponies]

One day we'll go on a ride on the ponies... When they run fast it doesn't squeak.

Mable is a pony horse.
   I like to ride her at summer time.  My horses like to sleep standing up.

This is my last hors.  Botchie's a boy.  

Some of my horses are girls; mares are girls.




That wasn't the end.  He had a lot more to say, but that's all I could write down.
    Greenville has a few good people in it... like little man E.

No comments: