About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

1.10.2013

My year.

Really

Trying to make it a good one. 
This new one that is.
I have no words to go through the good and bad of last year.
Lots and lots of good things, 
and lots and lots of bad things.

so...

Moving on.


It's my birthday, and I'm in Asheville.

These are good things.

There are bad things, but I'll leave them be... I'm doing things about them, no reason to complain, not until I can share in the form of a funny story about this one time I lost all forms of identification.



MY GOAL FOR THE DAY:
Decide what my life story will look like the next few years.
It won't look anything like it,
but you have to try for something.

I will finalize this by the end of the night.

Currently


-back to school
-major that also gets a teacher's license [job]
-major: German/Biology/Math... 
-School: UNCA/Lenior-Ryhne
-place of living/when to move: Knoxville/Asheville/Hickory Now/Fall


So


I'll be back

No comments: