About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

1.06.2011

First Week

Well then.  I got a head start on the knitting ideas.

Completed:  1 sweater.  1 1/2 pairs of socks.
Currently on the needles: 2nd sock, working on the foot.

Pictures and details to come, Katie F. now has the sweater.  Katie R. has the first pair of socks.  The 2nd pair of socks go to Man.  I think.  Might give them to Joe, just because I failed at Christmas/Birthday presents.

I'm excited about starting school, which is tomorrow.  I have money on the way for school, the refund form grants and loans for school (plus a computer, plus living expenses). . .which will come. . .probably too late.  But soon?  Four classes online, and three classes in person.   And work, little man is getting big.  Talking a lot, napping less, and generally being awesome, when not being cranky.

...

Deep thoughts.

No comments: