About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

1.29.2011

What Week is this?

Sick and out of tissues.  No lab due this week.  Tests were moved back two days.  94% on one and 96% on the other.

My car key has been moved.  repeatedly.  I can't find the poor thing any where.  Waiting for my dad or Brother to find the spare key.  Lucky me I'm able to make copies, one of the nice things about having a car from 1993, there's no mini computer in my car key.

Not a lot to say.

Pictures:

 This poor creature has yet to tell me his name.   But he doesn't belong to me.  I have to pass him on soon.
   But he's cute, and ugly.




And able to use my computer in the dark.






This is my lovely new laptop sleeve.
Made by the fantastic people at

IUpTown Chic on Etsy

The birds are blue and white.
Maid with a thick fabric, maybe wool,
I'm being too lazy too look up the listing to see
what the shop listing says.

It makes me happy.






This is my latest project.   A super Pirate-y ECU hat for Sarah.  I started it last night, and will probably finish it tonight.

Hats are fun and easy...

You should make hats.
   I'm trying to find charities to make hats for, any suggestions?   So far I've only found Rivers Around the World (they do Caps Around the World)  I know it's popular to donate for cancer patients, but haven't found any great places to do that.


Okay then.  I think this is week four.

1 comment:

KatKing said...

G'ma King made hats for cancer patients at brody.