About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

1.17.2011

Week Two

This can count still, since it was an extended three day weekend.

I had today off from Baby time.  The Momma just got back from being in Mexico for almost two weeks, so she needed the Baby time.  I enjoyed today spending time with a friend, watching True Grit with friend and Other Brother (+ sister and family).  The past couple of hours I've been sitting at Starbucks doing school work (and I have no idea what time it closes... I'm guessing 11?).  I did the math, and though I only have a few assignments completed in each class, I have all As.  It was a good first week.  I'm halfway through my online Health class, hoping to finish that by the end of next weekend.  Then I can knock two hours of course work off my list this semester.
   Still need to buy some Pirate Bucks or maybe a meal plan, but then all of my big expenditures will be gone and I can put the rest of my loan/grant money away in a savings account.

That means. . .I own a computer! And a bike.
I found a great cruiser style bike with gears at Target, on clearance.  It was 89.99 instead of 179.99.  Score.

I am currently using my computer, it is a lovely MacBook Pro. . .  You'll have to visit me to see it.  Or I'll come visit you, since I don't have internet at my place yet, and I have mess loads of school work to do. . .always. :)

Anyway.  That's my blogging post for the week.

1 comment:

MicheleStitches said...

Yes. Come and visit me! You know where I live. :-) Bring your knitting.