About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

2.16.2011

Bahhh... I need to make up for this photo-less-ness by a post of just photos.

Knitting to do list:

 Hat for J. H.
 Mittens for J. C.
 Sweater for K. R.
 Pirate hat craze (3 so far)
    -one for A.
    -obtain more ECU purple yarn
 Create Pirate headband
 Braid ends for sweater of craziness
 NC State hat for S.


School to do:
  Child Life:
      -Read Chapter One
      -Write paper
 Marriage and Family
     -Read
Biology
     -Read
     -Watch videos
Biology Lab
    -Start next experiment, with pictures
    -Print items for notebook
    -Organize 3-ring binder so it is JUST Bio Lab
Music
   -Discussion Board
   -Poster
   -Video
   -Notepad
   -Model Lesson
Child Development
   -Chapter Review (20 pages, it's no joke)


....

Which would I rather do?
Knit.

Which do I end up doing?
...Read knitting blogs.



It's okay Mom, my grades are still awesome.  I have an A in everything except Bio Lab.  Which is 88%, I understand, but proving to the teacher I understand...  I have to talk to her like she's stupid.  Yay school.

yay being 25 and in the same classes as freshmen.  Please tell me I knew enough to shut up when I was 18.

1 comment:

KatKing said...

LOL!!! Love you Daughter!!!