About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

2.20.2011

Weekend

Grandpa's 75th Birthday was this weekend.
    Not a big party, but the uncles were there, and most of the cousins, which is always exciting and good.  Finally got to see Hallie* for a little bit, and we have plans for a Williamsburg adventure sometime soon...ish.  Grandpa and his wife are slowly getting ready for a move, and you wouldn't believe me if I told you about their things.  I do very much want to take a decent camera** in there, and document the various themes that I find.
  Such as Cranes:  A feather with a painting for a crane on it.  A lawn ornament crane in the sunroom.  A miniature crane in the kitchen.  Etc. etc.
     There's also ducks, lighthouses, marines, lost toys, cooking things***...







On the way home we stopped at an English pup for lunching.  There was a great chair that Dad sat in, and Joe sat in to eat.  Picture from my phone...







 I created some things while away from school work, for the most part.

Saturday I started and finished an impossible to photograph neck warmer/circular scarf.  Therefore, it's not this one:


Today:
Me, my face, my new pirate love hat.  It's a hot pink and black.  :)
Enjoy.


Also setting up my printer tonight...   I'm pretty excited.

I'll get to print from my lovely Apple from home...

*Hallie is my oldest cousin, she's lovely.  **Next trip I might beg a camera from my camera loving friends...Offers?  ***Cooking things come in pairs.

Thanks to Dad and Michael for their lovely poses.

No comments: