About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

6.10.2011

I'm sitting in the living room, wrapped in a blanket I've been crocheting for the past 3 years.  The AC is barely on and there's a fan blowing on my feet.  Today I had some good times with the Man, studied for Test #3 for my summer class (A average thank you), and worked on squares for a blanket #2, also crochet.  Oh, and I've started a project I can't tell you about, but it's for Kate R.  (Not included in WIPW.  It's knit, and not my original idea. But it's classy soft wonderful yarn, so it's still going to be great).

After much back and forth with checklists and transcripts and course equivalent lists, I almost sure that if I keep going on this degree, I have about 26 classes left to go.  (Other degree under consideration:  Middle Grade Education with 22 classes)



I am considering blogging about financial adventures, certainly more knitting projects.

And I will always be dreaming that I'm half as interesting as Kelly.   Amazing grad student @UNCW.  She rambles, and rarely remembers to add a paragraph break, but work it.


(okay, you got me, I'm not sitting in the living room any more, I'm at work.  About to wake up the baby.  But I was when I started)

No comments: