About Me

My photo
Knitter, nanny, old movie lover

6.16.2011

Puppy!


This weekend I finally stuffed the dog I made for a friend.

Here he is. . .next to his donor creature.

I was completely out of stuffing, and the nephew was being born, I had an hour to sew on his face and stuff him.

The donor creature was sacrificed, perhaps to be stuffed again at a later date.








A in process picture.   And a decent view of his face.

The donor is blind-folded for his own safty.





Oh no!  I forgot the ears!!!


There we go.
*Note for the pictures:  Slinky because I'm the $link$, and the flower is a special one that a little guy named Guy made for me.. . ..   Years ago, he's not that little any more.
   
As a senior in high school, I had received my first ever flower for Valentine's day, from my first ever Valentine.  I left it out on a table, while I served the couples at church.  When I returned, it was shredded, thrown away with little traces of left overs mocking me.  
   The kids had come to eat at that table, and destroyed.   I was sad and "Oh no! That is really sad!" came out of my mouth.  Guy was the last kid to leave, and asked what was wrong, because he was one of the best kids ever.   
   I explained.  

The next Sunday at church he presented me with this flower.  

And I still have it.   

Seven years later.
It meant a lot.

Wait...  It's been 7 years since high school?  ...  25 - 18...  yeah, that's 7.

And here it is on the way to it's new owner.
 

...

It was received with lots of love.  

...

And now there is a request for owls. 
  Owls of every kind.  


As many as I can make. 

:)


New babies do this to you:  More cute toys!

No comments: